Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, we will do our best to find it for you.
- Requests can be made at the desk or by telephone or e-mail.
- $2.00 fee is charged per item to cover postage expense. Patrons are expected to pay the fee for any item not picked up.
- The length of the loan period is decided by the lending library. Renewals are not guaranteed and in some cases are not possible.
- A limit of three items is recommended.
- It takes time for a request to be processed and filled, sometimes as much as two to three weeks.
- Patrons will be notified when the item is received or if a request will not be filled.